Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11932 Deer Path Way, Orlando
Come home to this bright and beautiful 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom townhouse! Nestled in the Moss Park community, this is a great place to call home while being close to Medical City and tons of entertainment. The large living room opens up into the kitchen and dining space through tall archways, providing a great space for entertaining. The upgraded kitchen includes granite counter tops, a kitchen island, and plenty of counter space. Upstairs, the peaceful master bedroom serves as the perfect retreat. The master bathroom includes an upgraded glass enclosed shower, garden bath, and a huge walk-in closet. Out back, there is a cozy fenced back patio. This home has a 2 car garage that can be accessed through the patio. The community includes a relaxing pool, Right near Lake Nona, this is the prime location for peaceful living while being close to newer shopping, dining, and entertainment. Close to the major highways, this home is less than 30 minutes away from the exciting theme parks as well. Add this beautiful home to your list and see it before it's gone!
- MLS® #O5822893
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,450
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- FeaturesPool, Park, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams At The Parks
- Address11932 Deer Path Way
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionEnclave/moss Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), L Dining, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesSplit Level, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market19
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams At The Parks.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 7:30pm EST.