Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3249 Whooping Crane Run, Kissimmee
Beautiful waterfront home in the peaceful neighborhood of Crane's Cove near Hunters Creek, Kissimmee and theme parks. This 3/2 home has been very well maintained and upgraded for a hassle free move in, ready to enjoy gorgeous lake views. The home features solid wood and tile flooring through all common area's and newer carpet in the bedrooms. Recent upgrades include 2019 Trane AC in/out and new carpet in 2 bedrooms, with new carpet in the master in 2017 and New Roof in 2014. Roof and AC have transferable warranties. Enclosed rear patio with insulated roof and tile floors make a relaxing retreat to entertain or enjoy meals overlooking the water views. One of two community pools is a short walking distance to the end of the street! Don't miss out on a chance to pick up this rare water view home. Neighborhood is minutes from ample shopping, dining and entertainment via the Loop Shopping Center and all major attractions and theme parks. Once this house is viewed, it won't last long. Appointment required. Do not disturb occupant.
- MLS® #O5822917
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,512
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market11
- Address3249 Whooping Crane Run
- AreaKissimmee (Downtown East)
- SubdivisionCranes Cove Ph 02
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34741
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryCentral Avenue Elem
- MiddleKissimmee Middle
- HighOsceola High School
- Listing OfficeOptim Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Optim Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 12:44am EST.