Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
519 Mockingbird Ln, Altamonte Springs
Beautiful, private & spacious corner lot 3/2 home with plenty of updates and improvements in Spring Oaks. The elegant & gorgeous porcelain tile will greet you as you walk in. The family chef will love the modern kitchen (2018) the granite counter tops, wood soft close cabinets/drawers and stainless steel appliances (2018). Architectural shingle roof was replaced in 2017.New Electrical panel 2017 AC 2012. Knock down ceilings 2017 throughout the home. Master bedroom, 2nd and 3rd bedroom are all generous in size. Screened-in lanai and fenced-in yard is spacious and perfect to enjoy the outdoor Florida lifestyle. Great schools. Blocks away from the modernized Westmonte Park Swimming & Recreation center and adjacent to the Sanlando Trail. Minutes to the Altamonte Mall, Cranes Roost Park, great restaurants, minutes to I4, churches and Adventist Hospital (formerly Florida Hospital Altamonte).
- MLS® #O5823042
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,635
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, On Street, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market20
- Address519 Mockingbird Ln
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionSpring Oaks
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 3:15am EST.