Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 Lillie Pond Pt, Chuluota
This breathtaking custom home is a true outdoor oasis and is nestled on a 1.73 acre lot that allows serenity and privacy. The wrap around porches welcome you home and are a wonderful place to unwind. The leaded glass entry door welcomes guests into the soaring foyer with an open 2 story ceiling and gorgeous solid hardwood floors. This custom built property features 4 large Bedrooms all with private en-suite Bathrooms, Home Office with a private entrance (Could be Bedroom 5), Gourmet Kitchen with large Nook, Large Great Room, Theater Room, Bonus Room, Large Utility Room, massive Storage Closets & more. The Chef's Kitchen is the core of the home & features Brick Floors, large Island w/ Prep Sink, Wine Fridge, Granite Counter Tops, abundance of Custom Cabinetry, Walk In Pantry, 36" Gas Cook Top, Dual Refrigerators, Tile Backsplash & more. Your Outdoor spaces are perfect for entertaining with a 33 x 16 Covered Lanai, Outdoor Kitchen with BBQ & Built in Vent, Oversized Pebble Tech Pool / Spa, & large fenced yard! You will have enough storage for all your cars, boats, RV and toys! The home has a 4 car attached Garage, a detached 50x40 workshop / garage, RV Parking/Carport w/ 220 Volt Hookup. A whole house generator system was installed in 2018 leaving you to never worry about losing power! AC Systems replaced in 2015, Theater Room Full Setup will be left for the Buyers and is a $11k value. This is a once and a lifetime opportunity to enjoy your own private paradise! PRICED BELOW 2019 APPRISED VALUE!
- MLS® #O5823166
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,942
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages4
- Garages1 Car Carport, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market12
- Address111 Lillie Pond Pt
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32766
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGeneva Elementary
- MiddleChiles Middle
- HighHagerty High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:15am EST.