Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3124 Holliday Ave, Apopka
Located on the the northern tip of BEAR LAKE this beautiful ESTATE home enjoys BREATH TAKING VIEWS and 114 linear feet of LAKE FRONTAGE. Upon arrival, the PRIVATE GATES swing open to a long driveway which leads to the 3 car garage and circles around to the front entrance. As soon as you step into this home with a magnificent open space your eye will be drawn to the wall of sliding glass doors that allows the incredible view of an expanse of green lawn and the sparkling lake. At the water’s edge is a 2 LEVEL DOCK with a touch-less boat cover along with a ride on JET SKI RAMP. Other property features include STRUCTURAL STEEL fencing, a storage shed and a new 48KW whole house GENERAC GENERATOR which is powered by a 1,000 gallon propane tank that is owned not leased. Inside is beautiful tiled floors downstairs and hardwood going up the elegant staircase with wrought iron banisters and railings that continues throughout the second floor. There are 6 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms and 2 BONUS or FLEX rooms that can be used as an office, playroom, etc. Off the Master Suite is a BALCONY that allows for one of the BEST VIEWS on all of Bear Lake. The Master Bath was renovated in 2017 and all the second floor, southern exposure windows have been replaced with PELLA DOUBLE PANED windows. This home offers a lake front lifestyle that is hard to find. The schools are great. The shopping and dining is plentiful and commuting from here is a breeze. Call today to view this amazing LAKE FRONT ESTATE HOME.
- MLS® #O5823874
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage5,005
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane
- FeaturesFishing, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market186
- Address3124 Holliday Ave
- SubdivisionSunset Beach
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBear Lake Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Heritage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 8:44pm EDT.