Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1782 Laurel Brook Loop, Casselberry
Beautifully new exterior paint and well maintained home inside and out in a gated community. New Trane air condition unit replaced in 2019 earlier this year with all new appliances along with a garage door and opener. Great tile floors throughout the single story home. Split floor plan with 2 living rooms for extra entertainment space. Master bathroom with heating light over the shower and a separate tub for relaxing, duel sinks and a walk in closet. The eat in kitchen is perfect for hosting events, with lots of cabinet space. The kitchen counter top even has a work space at the end. Screened in patio perfect to relax after a long day. Great large fenced in backyard for a play set, home garden or to let the dogs call home. This proud one owner home has many memories and now that the family is grown leaving for their futures, it's time for someone else to make more memories. The community has a private locked gate for the pool with his and her restrooms and a brand-new playground. Come see today!
- MLS® #O5823949
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,959
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficePicerne Realty Corporation
- Address1782 Laurel Brook Loop
- SubdivisionOakhurst Reserve Unit One
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market6
Listing information courtesy of Picerne Realty Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 3:46pm EST.