Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5911 Spinnaker Loop, Lady Lake
Beautiful Harbor Hills custom home on a corner lot. Paver driveway, and walkway, oversized garage, tiled roof. Huge lanai for those Florida evenings. Huge great room for entertaining, that leads to the outdoor patio and formal dining room, with a gourmet kitchen fit for the chef in your family. Kitchen has a gas cooktop and exhaust, granite counters, 42"cabinets, stainless steel appliances, closet pantry, and built-in oven. Master bedroom is king sized with tray ceilings and the master bathroom offers separate vanities, walk in shower, and jetted jacuzzi. The split floor plan gives you and your guest privacy. Two other large guest rooms are separated by a large Jack and Jill bathroom with a huge walk in shower. There is a den/office with French doors and wood floors. Crown molding, ceiling fans, tankless electric water heater, central vacuum, large laundry room with built-in cabinets and sink, and so much more. This home is barely lived in. Shows like new and is ready for you to move in!! This one is absolutely gorgeous!! One Owner!
- MLS® #O5824422
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,500
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Listing OfficeAmeriteam Realty Inc.
- Address5911 Spinnaker Loop
- AreaLady Lake (The Villages)
- SubdivisionHarbor Hills Unit 01
- CityLady Lake
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32159
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market80
Listing information courtesy of Ameriteam Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 7:44am EST.