Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13219 Anderson Hill Rd, Clermont
Please note the 3rd bedroom has been converted into part of the living area, but can easily be converted back to a bedroom. When you drive up to this spectacular home you are going to notice the lush and well maintained grounds and mature landscaping. This home is located on an over-sized lot and boast a 6 CAR GARAGE and workshop. There is a large 50 x 27 screened pool area which adds another living area to the home which will also be a wonderful area for outdoor entertaining. Also within the outdoor living area you will find an outdoor kitchen, gazebo, a large pull down screen to watch movies/TV from the pool or the sitting area, a sauna, lush landscaping and so much more. Once you walk through the front door you will notice the home is a cozy home with custom paint, large windows, french doors and plank real wood flooring. The kitchen has cherry wood cabinets, granite counter tops, built in oven and cook top and custom lighting. The master bedroom is spacious and has a walk in closet and a bright master bath. There is an indoor theater room with projector, movie theater sound system and seating. This home is located 30 minutes from Walt Disney World and all the other Orlando area attractions. Close to HWY 27, HWY 50 and beautiful views of the Clermont rolling hills! It truly is a must see!
- MLS® #O5824703
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,239
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Off Street, Oversized, Parking Pad, Tandem, Workshop in Garage, RV Garage
- # of Garages6
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Hilly, In County, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Garden View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Bamboo, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market27
- Address13219 Anderson Hill Rd
- SubdivisionFour Winds
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleEast Ridge Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 10:31pm EST.