Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16644 Rockwell Heights Ln, Clermont
BEAUTIFUL 4 BEDROOMS HOME PRICED TO SELL, WITH 1 YR HOME WARRANTY PLAN PAID BY SELLER! Don’t miss the opportunity of making this cozy house your home, located in one of the most exclusives areas of Clermont, FL! As soon as you walk in, you'll find a spacious living area with stunning vaulted ceilings, a nice dinning area and a breakfast room. The open-concept and the amazing view offered by the premium location of this home (no rear neighbors) will take your breath away! The large master suite has a spacious walk-in closet and its bathroom is equipped with 2 vanity sinks, a tub and a shower for your convenience. The backyard space and screened lanai are just perfect for enjoying the beauty of living in a fabulous location in Florida. The Palisades community offers great amenities that will make you feel as if you are on vacation all year around: lakefront park, picnic area, swimming pool, tennis and pickleball courts, a boat ramp and dock with access to the Clermont Chain of Lakes. Don't miss this opportunity and come visit today!
- MLS® #O5824879
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,012
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesDock, Other, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Private, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market34
- Address16644 Rockwell Heights Ln
- SubdivisionPalisades Ph 01
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryMinneola Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors Hallmark Pr
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors Hallmark Pr.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 7:30am EST.