Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2102 Cypress Bay Blvd, Kissimmee
Do not miss the opportunity to own this property in excellent condition and in a gated community. Freshly painted and available immediately. Traditional sale. Quick response. A porch in the front. Ceramic tile throughout the entire first floor. Very spacious kitchen .The kitchen has all the counter space you could ever want, stainless steel appliances, and eating space .Formal dining area, plus spacious living room. Inside utility room with Washer and dryer included .Spacious floor plan with all bedrooms upstairs.Huge master bedroom with double sink, garden tube and big walk-in closet.All appliances convey with the sale. This spectacular community is located near by Lake Nona Medical Center City, UCF Medical School and VA Hospital. Easy access to Orlando International airport and conveniently located close to several great restaurants, shopping center as well to all major theme parks, airport, and the florida mall. This opportunity will not last long.
- MLS® #O5825058
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,824
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market26
- Address2102 Cypress Bay Blvd
- AreaBuenaventura Lakes/Kissimmee
- SubdivisionCypress Lakes Twnhm Pii
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34743
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryCypress Elem (K 6)
- MiddleDenn John Middle
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeSweet Homes Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Sweet Homes Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 1:59am EST.