Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1786 Alaqua Dr, Longwood
PHENOMENAL VALUE!! Here's your opportunity to own a GORGEOUS wide-open, bright and airy ranch on an acre in the world-renowned luxury golf neighborhood of Alaqua! Don't miss this recently and beautifully updated entertainer's delight with 4 bedrooms 3 bath home in the community of Alaqua, which has gated & manned security 24/7. This spacious entertainment home incorporates charm and sophistication. A welcoming expansive entry leads to the large contemporary space which is crowned by a gourmet kitchen made for entertaining. A wood-burning fireplace is central to the living space and adds a cozy ambiance. Your master suite includes a fireplace and an updated ensuite bath featuring quartz counters, soaking tub, and dual walk-in closets. A resort-worthy property features a pool and patio area completely surrounded by a privacy wall with lots of running room for active lifestyles and four-legged friends alike! World-class shopping, dining, business districts, and major highways are within minutes - all with the privacy and tranquility one expects from Alaqua! The Alaqua Golf Course resides behind the gates and meanders through the neighborhood. A GOLF MEMBERSHIP initiation fee is included with the purchase (10K value) A great place for meeting neighbors and socializing while enjoying gourmet dining 4 days a week. This is your chance to own your piece of paradise! This home has a newer TILE ROOF and a WELL for landscape irrigation saving you bundles! This property may be under audio/visual surveillance.
- MLS® #O5825460
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,258
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
- Address1786 Alaqua Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market375
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 1:59am EDT.