Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6305 Sunnyside Dr, Leesburg
This luxurious home is located in the subdivision called Sunnyside. Boasting almost 4700 sq ft, both the main and guest house have been completely updated, with new life brought back to the workmanship of its original woodwork, coffered ceilings, stained glass, and design details. The main house features 4 bedrooms, one of which is a grandiose master bedroom with a five-piece bathroom. The walk-in closet has custom cabinetry and a changing table island. The bedroom also features sitting area and sliding glass doors unto balcony. The kitchen has granite countertops, 2 breakfast bars, lots of cabinets, and new stainless-steel appliances. The Florida room offers views of the pool, spa and backyard. Finally, the main house offers the huge family/media room. The guest house offers two rooms, living area, bathroom, and a wet bar area with mini fridge.The entire property has 2 separate garages, a 2-car carport, 4 paved parking pads, circle driveway, with room for dozens of cars, boats or RVs, and all with no HOA covenants or restrictions. Property is surrounded by lakes, rivers amazing parks like Venetian park and Marina. Also, minutes from Leesburg’s quaint downtown, shopping mall, the cool Sea Plane City of Tavares, nearby golf courses, main highways, and only an hour away from Central Florida main attractions and International airport. With all this country style home has to offer , it wont last long. So, book your appointment now to see the wonders of Sunnyside and this unique property to call home.
- MLS® #O5825642
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,639
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, In County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii
- Address6305 Sunnyside Dr
- SubdivisionLenora Park
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34748
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning, Other Room
- Days on Market195
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 2:59am EDT.