Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11605 Grand Bay Blvd, Clermont
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. The perfect place to call home! Located in the tranquil community of Lake Louisa, this 4-bedroom home features a master bedroom with dual sink and walk-in closet. Enjoy the lake breeze and a breathtaking view of the community landscape from your lanai, which can be accessed from your master suite. The home also boasts a three-way split floor plan that is an ideal space for your guests. Cathedral and vaulted ceilings, stone counters, and crown molding are but some of the features that make this home exceptional. Enjoy some family time in the heart of your home ? the kitchen-family room combo. On top of all that, this home is located in a community which has direct access to the Clermont Chain of Lakes. Residents can also use the boat ramps, fishing pier, basketball and tennis courts, ball field, park, and storage for RVs and boats.
- MLS® #O5826048
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,422
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shutters
- Days on Market168
- Address11605 Grand Bay Blvd
- SubdivisionHills Of Lake Louisa Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPine Ridge Elem
- MiddleGray Middle
- HighSouth Lake High
- Listing OfficeRedman Property Group Llc
Listing information courtesy of Redman Property Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 9th, 2019 at 3:15pm EST.