Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1465 Myrtlewood St, Davenport
Elegantly furnished and decorated 6-bedroom, 6-bathroom two-story home, with private pool and screened-in patio, located in one of Orlando's most sought after vacation rental communities, The Retreat at Champions Gate, can be your primary residence, vacation home or an income generating short-term rental property. The unique floor plan sleeps 12 persons in comfort, offering two stunning master bedroom suites, upstairs and downstairs with king beds, two queen, one full and two twins, each professionally decorated and equipped with flat screen HDTV. The spacious living area downstairs features a huge 60-inch flat screen TV along with another 60-inch flat screen in the loft upstairs. The only home offering an exclusive playroom where young guests can find enjoyment. Toys for toddlers, 55” TV connected with Blue Ray Player, Xbox console with 2 controllers, a play castle, an easel with magnetic letters and more. The garage was converted into game room: 8 ft. billiard table with optional table tennis conversion, a 7 ft. air hockey table, foosball table, dart board and wall mounted TV. Large tiled floors in downstairs living areas, fully equipped kitchen, wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops will make this a favorite place to vacation in style. The Oasis Clubhouse amenities are included in HOA: fitness center, resort style swimming pool, spa, lazy river, waterslides, swim-up bar, sport courts, theater, game room, grill, tiki-bar, and more. This is your opportunity!
- MLS® #O5826106
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage3,339
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market135
- Address1465 Myrtlewood St
- AreaDavenport / Champions Gate
- SubdivisionStoneybrook South Ph 1
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code33896
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWestside Elem
- MiddleDiscovery Intermediate
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficeFlorida Capital Realty
Listing information courtesy of Florida Capital Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 4:00pm EDT.