Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Ridgewood Dr, Longwood
Desirable Sweetwater Oaks! Come and see this Spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath home with beautiful, natural vaulted wood ceilings. Massive stone fireplace opens to enjoy in both the living room and great room with a built-in bar for entertaining. Sliding glass doors invite you to the large screened-in pool and patio. Make is yours with your own touches and updates. The Creek is nestled behind lush vegetation on this oversized lot. 3 year old roof, two HVAC systems, one recently replaced and the motor replaced on the 2nd unit, new electrical panel and pool pump and new exterior paint. Enjoy the best of Central Florida Living with deeded access to Lake Brantley complete with a boat ramp, picnic area, playground, tennis courts, beach, basketball courts and more included in the low HOA. Wonderful neighborhood that is convenient to shopping, restaurants, Wekiva River, major roadways and so much more! Top Rated Seminole County Schools - Sabal Point Elementary, Rock Lake Middle, and Lake Brantley High. Call to make your appointment today to come and take a look!
- MLS® #O5826140
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,720
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDock, Park, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market57
- Address115 Ridgewood Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Oaks Sec 10
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficePremier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 9:00pm EDT.