Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
400 Brassie Dr, Longwood
Reduced! If you like contemporary, they don’t build them this way anymore! On almost a ½ acre this classic Piercy Barkley design comes with numerous architectural features: Open concept living with great room, 2 story vaulted ceilings in living areas, walls of vertical Pella windows affording spectacular views of 2 former fairways of historic Rolling Hills CC (purchased by Seminole County - to create 98 acre public park) * Open staircase with wall-to-wall & floor-to-ceiling windows designed to bring outdoors in, 2 story tongue & groove cedar ceilings supported by massive roughhewn cedar beams with piece-de-resistance 2 story double sided fireplace running from living room floor thru master bedroom ceiling! Spacious kitchen with views of screened lanai, pool & fairway provides a fabulous informal gathering space * Atrium (off kitchen) with planter, bountiful natural light forms a hub for guest wing * Spacious 28x19 2nd floor master retreat w/floor-to-ceiling 2sided fireplace, expansive tree top views, open balcony overlooking the breakfast nook below, 2 story vaulted beamed, tongue & groove cedar ceiling with lots of windows offering panoramic views in addition to working clerestory windows providing abundant natural light, vestibule leads to 8’ double carved wood door, walk-in closet, additional closet space, shower, double vanity & water closet * Private exterior balconies (screened & open) * 3 bedrooms with ensuite bath * No HOA! Please take virtual tour for additional photos/information * Home Warranty
- MLS® #O5826333
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,003
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Off Street, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market146
- Address400 Brassie Dr
- AreaLongwood East
- SubdivisionSanlando Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAltamonte Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeRe/max 200 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max 200 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 4:15pm EDT.