Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2719 Port Ct, Kissimmee
AWC: BACKUP OFFERS: This modern/contemporary/open concept/high-end pool house is NOT for the average buyer, this is a true gem with lots of upgrades and perfect for entertaining. Completely renovated in 2013. New A/C, appliances, bathrooms, kitchen, pool, etc. was done in 2013. New roof in 2018. Pool filter and pump were replaced in 2017. Immaculate condition, move-in ready and it shows like a model! It features 2 Master suites, private & secluded in a quiet cul-de-sac. Huge open kitchen. Modern plumbing fixtures in kitchen & bathrooms, granite counter tops throughout. Ceramic and marble tile throughout (no carpet). ALL ceiling light are LED. Even the front porch & side porch have antibacterial porcelain tile. The details go as far as having 5" base, modern door handles (not your typical door lockset). Family room have direct access and view to the wonderful pool & waterfall. Oversized screened pool deck with a built-in outdoor grill with outlets and USB ports. Outdoor lighting and LED lights for a nice ambiance, use a remote control for setting & color changes & they are on a timer. Walking closets, glass enclosures & glass door at the master bathroom as well as glass sliding door at the 2nd bathroom. The 2nd master bathroom features a jacuzzi style jet tub. Outdoor TV, outdoor sink, privacy vinyl fence, and much more… Conveniently located close to the airport, Lake Nona Town Center, Medical City, The Loop, FL Turnpike and 417, fine dining and shopping. Even the garage has convenient storage closets.
- MLS® #O5826783
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,003
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Buyer Approval Required
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address2719 Port Ct
- AreaBuenaventura Lakes/Kissimmee
- SubdivisionSaratoga Park Ph 02
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34743
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- HighTohopekaliga High School
- Listing OfficeConnect Realty.com Inc
Listing information courtesy of Connect Realty.com Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2020 at 10:14am EST.