Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2782 Monticello Way, Kissimmee
Beautiful and spacious two story home located at Preserve at Tapestry. Home features an impressive stone front spacious covered entry way with a 2 car garage. Tiled first floor with open floor plan, living room, large kitchen with 42 in. maple cabinets, granite countertops, huge island great for entertaining, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry. Dining area opens to the backyard with a great view. The second story of home has a very open concept with 4 bedrooms as well as laundry room. Master bathroom has a dual sink, separate tub with jacuzzi jets and stand up shower with a split huge closet. Seller will contribute up to 2000.00 towards buyer's total closing costs with full price offer. Property only minutes to Disney, The Loop, and close to Highway 192, Florida Turnpike and SR 417.
- MLS® #O5828439
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,338
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
- Address2782 Monticello Way
- AreaKissimmee (Downtown East)
- SubdivisionPreserve At Tapestry Ph 3 & 4
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34741
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market132
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 11:45pm EDT.