Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14115 Nell Dr, Orlando
Welcome to breathtaking views and all the richness you are looking for in a home that offers Lakefront living! This waterfront gem in Isle of Pines sits on an acre lot on Lake Mary Jane. As you enter the home, your eyes will be drawn straight ahead to the beautiful views of nature, the lake and outdoor living space right from your own living room. An abundance of natural light is offered throughout the home as well as plantation shutters and hardwood floors. The kitchen overlooks the family room which also offers an amazing view and access to the spacious enclosed patio. The family room as well as the large Owner’s Suite offers access to the amazing outdoor living space featuring an expansive deck with a hot tub and no shortage of space for entertaining guests or family enjoyment. This home is perfect for enjoying fun filled times fishing, boating or just relaxing while experiencing picturesque sunsets and creating memories that will last a lifetime. Isle of Pines is minutes from Lake Nona, Medical City, USTA, Town Center, Orlando Intl Airport & more! Virtual Tour: https://vimeo.com/375702834/ad49d28697
- MLS® #O5828749
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,234
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market162
- Address14115 Nell Dr
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionIsle Of Pines Fifth Add
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryMoss Park Elementary
- MiddleInnovation Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Iii
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:29pm EDT.