Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10419 Authors Way, Orlando
SELLER MOTIVATED!! Ready for a quick close! This home is a MUST-SEE! All A-rated schools! Nestled within the only gated community in Innovation at Storey Park, this home sits on a conservation lot so you have an abundance of privacy. Upon entering the home, you will find a Ring Video doorbell. The glass front door will open to a spacious dining area. The kitchen is boasting with granite counter tops, eat-in dining area, glass backsplash, walk-in pantry, all stainless steel appliances, and an open floor plan that overlooks a large family room. There is a large sliding glass door that opens to a generous patio. It overlooks the backyard with a lush backdrop. Behind the family room, there is a built-in desk area with granite countertops and a half-bath with private access to the backyard. Up the staircase, you will find an over-sized bonus room with extra storage, three guest bedrooms with custom built-ins and walk-in closets, a large guest bathroom. The master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom with a separate shower and garden soaking tub. The master bathroom itself connects to the upstairs laundry room with a brand new washer/dryer combo. Community amenities include a state of the art gym, kid's media area, large pool with splash pad, lap lines, hot tub, tons of seating, ice cream bar, and much more- all with key-fob entry. The outdoor life is limitless with a viewing tour, nature trails, street lights, and sidewalks. Bring your friends and family; This home will not last!
- MLS® #O5828938
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,852
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Solar, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Playground, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market43
- Address10419 Authors Way
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionStorey Park Ph 2
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Granite
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Solar Hot Water Rented
- HeatingCentral, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryMoss Park Elementary
- MiddleInnovation Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeKorr Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Korr Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 4:45pm EST.