Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4500 Bancroft Blvd, Orlando
Positioned on a 2.17 acre wooded homesite this luxurious custom Mediterranean two-story estate features 5 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms within 5,378 sq. ft. of amazing living space. As you enter this immaculately maintained residence you are amazed by the attention to detail with two graceful spiral staircases with winding wrought iron railings. With well appointed amenities that include beautiful porcelain tile floors, wood trim, plantation shutters and crown molding. The living room features volume ceilings, a gas fireplace and built ins. The kitchen has granite tops, upgraded appliances - double ovens, gas stove top with griddle and pantry and opens to the dining room making this a great gathering area. The master suite is a private oasis with a master bath with rain shower, jetted tub, dual vanities and two walk-in closets. Completing the first floor is a home office that can be a 6th bedroom, large laundry room with cabinets and sink and a pool bath. The second floor hosts 3 en-suite bedrooms, a theatre room, and spacious loft with access to a balcony. A sanctuary among the beautiful greenery, the outdoor living area boasts a covered lanai, with ample deck space, summer kitchen with grill, sink and fridge, screened pool/spa with a pergola with waterfall fountain perfect to enjoy the Florida weather. The community has a golf course and the location is perfect near schools, shops, Orlando airport and only a 20 minute drive to Cocoa Beach. One year home warranty provided. Make your appointment today!
- MLS® #O5829501
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage5,378
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesGolf Course, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Open
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Solar Cover
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market44
- Address4500 Bancroft Blvd
- AreaOrlando/Wedgefield/Rocket City/Cape Orlando
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32833
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- HighEast River High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 4:30pm EST.