Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3124 Stonewyck St, Orlando
This beautiful, energy efficient home is as good as new! This well maintained home will give you all the space you need for the entire family. The first floor features dark wood plank ceramic tile that flow from the entry way, into the kitchen and other common areas (including laundry and half bath). Two seperate living spaces on the first floor surround a dining room and beautifully upgraded kitchen. 42' cabinets, a large island, double overs, granite countertops and a breakfast bar give you everything you need in a kitchen, all open to the family room. The master bedroom overlooks the fenced-in back yard, boasts a massive walk-in closet and a spacious bathroom. Upstairs, another four bed rooms and two full bathrooms are situated around the loft and landing area. Also upstairs is a massive upgrade to this Jackson model...a media room! With advanced insulation and sound proofing features, this is a great find for movie or video game enthusiasts, or even for someone who just enjoys a casual movie night at home. The impressive media room sound system and couches are included with the home. The community has a gorgeous clubhouse at the zero entry pool, green space, a playground and a dock area with water access. Just moments away from the heart of Lake Nona and easy access to 417, you will be able to easily access everything Orlando has to offer within just a few minutes!
- MLS® #O5829798
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,431
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market45
- Address3124 Stonewyck St
- AreaOrlando/Taft / Meadow woods
- SubdivisionLake Preserve-ph 1
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32824
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWyndham Lakes Elementary
- MiddleSouth Creek Middle
- HighCypress Creek High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2020 at 10:16am EST.