Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1224 Windward Dr, Apopka
BRAND NEW ROOF will be installed prior to closing! If you missed out the first time around don't wait to see this CHARMING 3 bedroom SPLIT PLAN home w/ALL-WEATHER PATIO & SPACIOUS yard in LOVELY Whispering Winds! *NEW Carrier A/C inside & out2016/2017, NEW fans in Master & family room 2015* LOW HOA! CUTE curb appeal offers FRESH mulch, mature landscaping, long driveway for extra parking, 2 car garage, architectural shingle roof, gutters & COVERED front entry w/storm door! TILED foyer entry has coat closet & WELCOMES you to OPEN FLOOR PLAN! SPACIOUS kitchen boasts WOOD cabinets GALORE, recessed lights, COMPLETE appliance package, eat-in space & opens to family room! GENEROUS family has VAULTED ceiling w/fan & sliding glass door to patio! MASTER RETREAT offers YARD VIEWS, ceiling fan plus bath w/WOOD vanity, medicine cabinet, built-in shelving, WALK-IN CLOSET & private commode w/TILED shower stall! 2 guest bedrooms share NEUTRAL bath (one w/direct access) w/WOOD vanity & tub/shower combo! RELAX out back on ALL-WEATHER patio that includes ceiling fan & ceramic tile floor or SPREAD out in ROOMY yard w/mature landscaping! Other: 6 panel doors, rocker switches, knock-down finish ceilings! Community is in process of being upgraded by Century Link to fiber for FASTER internet plus has a playground & is IDEAL location w/easy access to 414, 429, 436, Apopka Blvd, Downtown Apopka, Sam's Club, FL Hospital, Peidmont Plaza, movie theater, bowling, schools plus tons of restaurants & shops! HURRY, you don't want to miss this!
- MLS® #O5830663
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,258
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market69
- Address1224 Windward Dr
- SubdivisionWhispering Winds
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryLakeville Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeFlorida Home Team Realty
Listing information courtesy of Florida Home Team Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 7:45pm EDT.