Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Brantley Hall Ln, Longwood
Simplistic elegance best describes this fully renovated and modernized home cradled within 2 landscaped acres directly on Lake Brantley, Seminole County's premier ski lake. Painstakingly renovated in 2018, the owner has spared no expense in creating an inviting and open living space ideal for entertaining and family living. From the impressive landscaping welcoming the owners and friends to the highly appointed and spacious kitchen, enlarged pool and lanai, to the new boathouse, this home is the epitome of quality lakefront living. Enjoy a split bedroom floor plan, 3 bedrooms, separate office/4th bedroom, 2 full plus 1 half bathroom. The Master Bath is enlarged and updated with a walk-in stone shower including multiple shower heads and jets. Outdoor entertaining is part of the lifestyle: an enormous covered lanai featuring a built-in summer kitchen is just steps away and the over-sized pool and spa are center-points of attention. And with 2 cleared acres of land the opportunities are endless: detached 3rd garage or workshop...additional living space...Technical update information in brief include new roof, new spray foam insulation, new whole-house fire suppression system, new HVACs, new water heater, entirely new interior including kitchen and baths, double-pane windows and doors, new enlarged pool, new spa, new screen enclosure, new pool equipment, new irrigation, new boathouse, no improvement left undone. Zoned for Lake Brantley High School. ** 3D virtual tour provided for your viewing convenience **
- MLS® #O5833790
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,571
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Tennis Courts
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market101
- Address105 Brantley Hall Ln
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionBrantley Harbor
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryForest City Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeRegal R.e. Professionals Llc
Listing information courtesy of Regal R.e. Professionals Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 5:00pm EDT.