Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Wax Myrtle Ln, Longwood
Here’s your opportunity to live in a totally updated and remodeled home in The Springs. Located on a cul de sac on a corner lot, this home features an open floor plan including kitchen, living room and dining room with porcelain tile in the living areas and carpeting in the bedrooms. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, large island with seating for 4. Energy efficiency was a key to the remodel. The entire attic, including over the garage, was reinsulated and a 19 Seer Air Conditioning system was installed in 2018. The home was replumbed in 2015. All the bedrooms have maximized the storage space with Custom Closets. Outside, you’ll enjoy the beauty of The Springs while sitting on your screened lanai.The Springs offers a 24-hour manned entrance. The community features are numerous, taking advantage of its setting around the natural Spring. Whatever you are looking for: wildlife, walking trails, private beach, and natural spring, pool, playground, recreation, and picnic areas, clubhouse, tennis & basketball courts, RV & boat storage, horse stables, it’s all within your community. Plus, you are only minutes away from I-4, shopping, restaurants, and top-rated Seminole County Schools. Don’t miss out on making this your new home!
- MLS® #O5833806
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,466
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Stable(s), Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market74
- Address100 Wax Myrtle Ln
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 6:15pm EDT.