Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2213 Smoketree Ct, Longwood
This beautiful 2 story Mediterranean estate home with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, & flex space sits on 1+ acres on a quiet cul de sac in the desirable Markham Woods area. The large circular driveway & gorgeous new double entry doors make a statement upon your arrival. Relax in your expansive light & bright living room with gorgeous custom stone entertainment center & double sided 2 story fireplace. Enjoy preparing meals in your newly renovated eat in kitchen boasting built in oven, island cooktop, & lots of counter space. Downstairs East wing offers a jack & jill bed & bath, 4th bedroom, & full pool bath. Large laundry room provides extra storage, utility sink & built in ironing board. Second story master suite with fireplace, flex space, & balcony welcomes you to your private oasis. Soak in your jetted tub while admiring beautiful custom cabinetry in your huge master bath. Outdoor living is easy with your expansive screened in brick paved pool area boasting a large sparkling pool with water features & soothing sounds. The ample covered area with lots of cabinets, sink, & mini fridge helps make your home perfect for entertaining. The partially fenced lush & tropical back yard provides room for pets to roam while you enjoy your stone firepit & occasional wildlife sightings. Hit the court with your inground basketball hoop or add a trampoline or playground for extra fun. Ext & common areas newly painted 2019. 3 A/C units keep you cool, 2 replaced in 2017, 1 in 2019. 50-amp RV hook up to boot.
- MLS® #O5833811
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,630
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Greenbelt, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Dog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market69
- Address2213 Smoketree Ct
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionWingfield Reserve Ph 3
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeAbsolute Realty Group, Llc
Listing information courtesy of Absolute Realty Group, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 3:29am EDT.