Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5372 Isleworth Country Club Drive, WINDERMERE
Discover the very best in Isleworth living through this spectacular estate overlooking the serene waters of Hourglass Lake. The estate is a rich and fascinating masterpiece that inspires superior craftsmanship and exudes both sophistication and panache at every turn. Unique ceiling displays, 9 carved marble fireplaces and 111 marble columns are just some of the extraordinary details adorning the 13,230-sq-ft, French Renaissance interior. From the lavish entry featuring a custom rock waterfall, grand staircase and two-story vaulted ceiling, the main home spans across two levels. The main level and its array of primary living spaces are complementary to the grand scale of the home, from the great room with full bar and fireplace; the kitchen with a casual dining room, expansive pantry and breakfast nook; the formal dining room and wine bar; the impressive game room with full bar; the home gym with sauna and endless swimming pool; the immaculate home office; and the converted garage apartment. On its upper level, discover a wealth of additional living areas including two beautiful sitting rooms, three expansive bedrooms–including two master suites–and a custom home theater for the ultimate in-home cinema experience. The grounds not only include the main home but also two detached guest houses, a detached summer kitchen and an immense rotunda encompassing the fabulous outdoor living area and pool–all surrounded by lush, tropical greenery, bridges, walking paths and a custom Gazebo overlooking the water.
- MLS® #O5834063
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage13,230
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- AmenitiesBasketball Court,Cable TV,Fence Restrictions,Gated,Optional Additional Fees,Playground,Private Boat Ramp,Security
- ParkingCircular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side,Golf Cart Parking,Oversized
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony,French Doors,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionIn County,Near Golf Course,Paved,Private
- Days on Market332
- Address5372 Isleworth Country Club Drive
- Zip Code34786
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Elevator,High Ceilings,Sauna,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge,Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Freezer,Ice Maker,Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer,Whole House R.O. System,Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air,Zoned
- FireplacesGas,Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other,Wood Burning
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeIsleworth Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Isleworth Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 4th, 2020 at 9:12pm EST.