Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
572 Lake Hayes Rd, Oviedo
Move-in ready with an abundance of significant features and room for everyone and everything- you will be thoroughly impressed with this 5 BR home. Highlights include: freshly painted interior; travertine, bamboo and slate stone flooring throughout, solar power, tankless water heater, and well for irrigation/city water for home interior, electrical panel that’s generator ready and no HOA! The wow factor begins as soon as you arrive-oversized paver driveway–room for five cars, boat or RV (electrical hook-ups available)–and lush landscaping all around. Step inside to a great room with open living, dining and kitchen space. Kitchen boasts island w/breakfast bar, tiled counters, closet pantry and stainless appliances. Fireplace in living room-ideal for chilly winter nights. HUGE family room off great room-a wonderful family gathering space. Master suite has a contemporary ensuite bath w/slate tile (flooring/walls), basin sink and frosted glass shower. One special feature is the bedroom/bonus room addition in back. And you’ll appreciate the exceptional garage–tiled flooring and separate work area w/abundant cabinetry, work sink and half bath. Another reason you will love this home is all that you have out back – gorgeous oversized paver patio w/pergolas at both ends, along with a hot tub and convenient half bath. Entire space is surrounded with bamboo trees, providing you with a private oasis. A+ rated schools and close to UCF! Come see all that this special home has to offer!
- MLS® #O5834417
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,377
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Solar, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBath In Garage, Boat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
- Address572 Lake Hayes Rd
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32765
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Solar
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market45
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 4:00pm EDT.