Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1418 Osprey Hunt Ln, Eustis
This is a 4 room / 2 Bath, with 1,630 sq feet, indoor utility room and a 2 car garage attached. The first room is a den/office. Home was built in 2014, however sold in 2016 - new owner who currently owns it. Gorgeous front paved drive-way, with a decorative landscaping. Sprinkler system, part of the main water system. Entry leads to office/den on the right, through a hallway 2 bed-rooms and a bathroom with dual sinks on the right. Head down to the main area of the home, the spacious living/great room. Kitchen has solid wood cabinets, and stone counters with a breakfast bar. Master bedroom has a large over-sized walk-in closet. Double sinks in the master bath, with a garden tub and separate walk-in shower. Master bedroom looks over into the yard at the back. Fully fenced yard, with a seating area and walk way into the yard. Property lines up with at the edge of the subdivision wall, with privacy and county green area behind the wall. Excellently decorated, well maintained, move in ready.
- MLS® #O5834708
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,680
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorConcrete, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market85
- Address1418 Osprey Hunt Ln
- SubdivisionEustis Spring Ridge Estates
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEustis Elem
- MiddleEustis Middle
- HighEustis High School
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Realty
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.