Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14703 Henson Rd, Orlando
Welcome to your peaceful slice of central Florida living The Isle of Pines! This custom built Cape home has 3 large bdrms 3 full bths and 20 x 12 bonus/4th Bdrm. Set on manicured 1/3rd acre. Covered front porch is welcoming invite.Open Floor Plan.Central vac/baseboard dustbins. Eat-in kitchen,Custom built-in bench storage. Island/Great Room combo keeps the Family together through prep. Formal dining rm for those fam occasions. Split bedrm plan. Inside Laundry has custom built shelving allowing organization. Deep tub. Master bathroom features twin sinks, Private WC, Tub/shower. Fans all living area's. Au-pair Suite has an exterior access door. French doors/built-in blinds. Covered lanai. Fenced fruit garden,10x12 shed.Mature landscaping.Original Owner-built home is energy efficient! elec.costs averaging $175 mo. 18-Seer hi-Eff AC.Solar hot water newer 80-gal. Well and irrigation water well. Tranquil and friendly community is 30 to 40 mins from downtown Orlando and area attractions. Neighborhood Traffic is minimal as it is situated on the East side of the lake and the only people that travel here are coming home! Just 15 mins to Orlando International Airport. Optional HOA in the Isle of Pines Property Owners assoc. only $150 for the full year, private community park on Lake Mary Jane! offering beach, boat ramp, dock playground. 1,551 acres of a pine wood/live oak forest This one will not last long, so schedule an appointment to see this special property ASAP
- MLS® #O5834816
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,097
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- FeaturesDock, Playground, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market27
- Address14703 Henson Rd
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionIsle Of Pines Third Add
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryMoss Park Elementary
- MiddleInnovation Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeVenture I Properties, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Venture I Properties, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 4:30am EDT.