Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 Cherry Hill Cir, Longwood
Due to COVID-19 concerns, this listing is temporarily unavailable for showings. Waterfront living at its finest! Welcome to 104 Cherry Hill, one of Lake Brantley Harbor's premium canal front homes! Step inside of this lovely brick front 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath residence and get swept away by its open and airy floor plan! Inviting community areas inside this spectacular home include 2 spacious living rooms, with one overlooking gorgeous canal views from the back of home! Galley kitchen is perfect for prepping gourmet meals while enjoying a nearby wood-burning fireplace in the cozy space next to the spacious Dining Room, making it a breeze for entertaining! Impeccably landscaped grounds wrap around to the back of the home facing gorgeous canal front living. Step onto your own 50-ft Boat Dock and enjoy 100 Ft of canal frontage that is just a stone's throw to the opening of Big Lake Brantley! Positioned perfectly as a backyard oasis complete with pavers leading to a custom pergola with built-in night lighting which is a tremendous escape on weekends to boat, fish and enjoy all water sports! More upgraded features include newer Roof, Double Pane Windows, Solar Water Heater, freshly painted interior, and Surround Sound on exterior of home. This home has so much to offer the water enthusiast! Come and enjoy all that living on Lake Brantley has to offer! Excellent A-Rated School, close to shopping and restaurants, and easy commute throughout Central Florida! Recent appraisal value at $575k!
- MLS® #O5835714
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,577
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleRanch, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesPrivate Boat Ramp, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Public Boat Ramp
- ParkingConverted Garage, Driveway, Off Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Freshwater
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market86
- Address104 Cherry Hill Cir
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionBrantley Harbor
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Solar Hot Water, Solar Hot Water Owned
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryForest City Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 2:00am EDT.