Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1448 Dunbrooke Loop, Longwood
Slightly off beautiful Markham Woods Road in the Longwood/Lake Mary area you find the luxurious, gated Veramonte community. This home is PARADISE!! Featuring a circular drive, gorgeous landscaping, huge yard with fire pit. Inside this has been customized with almost every upgrade beginning with a custom summer kitchen, custom wine room with subzero full size fridge, high end Wolf kitchen appliances featuring a gas stove!!! Plantation shutters, power window shades in family room, surround sound, new pool pump, outside painted in 2019 and EVEN a Tesla charging station!!! There is so much more to see- Make an appointment to see TODAY!!! This property may be under audio/visual surveillance.
- MLS® #O5837187
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,156
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), On Street, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments, Shutters
- Days on Market29
- Address1448 Dunbrooke Loop
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Pest Guard System, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 6:00am EDT.