Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3287 Safe Harbor Ln, Lake Mary
Beautiful 4 bedroom 3 bath home located in the community of The Cove.
- MLS® #O5838519
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,380
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesGated, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk
- PoolIndoor, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeRe/max Legacy
- Address3287 Safe Harbor Ln
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionCove The
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market131
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Legacy.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 3:30am EDT.