Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31215 Spruce Dr, Eustis
Equestrians dream estate, 40 secluded acres that backs up to Seminole State Forest and Royal Trails. Home is 4 Bedrooms, 3 baths with covered front and back porches. The open kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, granite counterops and a breakfast bar. The spacious master bedroom has an oversized walk in closet and access to the patio. Master bathroom has a large walk in shower and double vanities. Split plan with 2 bedrooms and forth bedroom with its own bath that could be used for a seperate mother in law suite. Newly painted, 2,520 SF concrete block barn, concrete flooring with 8 stalls, wash down area with drainage, tack room with a hot water heater and fully fenced training grounds. The smaller wood barn is 784 SF with concrete floors, storage room with a roll up door, tack room and large fenced pasture. 24 x 60 Pole barn to store your toys. Large pond in the rear of the property, lots of trails to ride your horses, ATV's or golf cart. Come enjoy nature at its finest, not many properties like this which offer a vast variety of opportunities.
- MLS® #O5838927
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,267
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewPasture / Agricultural, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description20 to less than 50
- Listing OfficeKm Homes And Land Llc
- Address31215 Spruce Dr
- SubdivisionAcreage & Unrec
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code32736
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market78
Listing information courtesy of Km Homes And Land Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 1:15pm EDT.