Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2799 Marsh Wren Cir, Longwood
Great opportunity! Instant equity. Waterfront pool home. For a social distancing view of this home click on the virtual tour video. Enjoy beautiful nature views from your kitchen, family room or screened lanai. Fishing, entertaining or just relaxing with your favorite beverage. This 5,192 sq.ft 2 story home has a semi split floor plan, high ceilings with a finished attic and lots of storage spaces. The 1st-floor owner's retreat offers a double-sided fireplace, seating area, and large walk-in closets. An IN-LAW SUITE with a PRIVATE ENTRANCE is also located on the first floor. A private second master bedroom is situated upstairs the bath has dual sinks, jetted tub and separate shower. ATTENTION CORPORATE BUYERS ALL 5 bedrooms have their own PRIVATE BATHROOM. This terrific house has a circular drive with a side entry 3 car garage and 5 additional parking spaces. A home warranty and a termite bond are included! With personalized upgrades, you can make this your dream home. The dining room chandelier does not convey.
- MLS® #O5839576
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,192
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Lot - Oversized, Wooded View, Water View, Tennis Court View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market250
- Address2799 Marsh Wren Cir
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionWingfield North
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Indoor Grill
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeUnited Real Estate Preferred
Listing information courtesy of United Real Estate Preferred.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 10:30am EDT.