Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8834 Trout Rd, Orlando
DESIGNER VISION brought to reality,TOTALLY RENOVATED 4BR/3BATH screened POOL home w/BONUS is BREATHTAKING! Unusual Private lot w/over 1/2 acre to roam.Bright, fresh and unique, come embrace over 3000' of updated finishes.Home features 16 foot stacked stone fireplace & 2 BR's on MAIN LEVEL w/ensuite baths.Bonus is up, plus 2 BR's giving you endless options for media, play or 5th Bedroom.New wood like tile flooring and carpet everywhere.Gourmet Kitchen with granite counters and granite backsplash, revitalized cabinetry, new faucet & brand NEW suite of SS Appliances.Completely renovated NEW Spa like bathrooms boast herringbone & subway tiled showers,glass doors,positemp shower fixtures,mirrors and built out mstr closets.Architectural features include crown molding,new hardware and new interior paint,including trim on all Anderson doors/windows.Home is filled with natural light and energy, come soak it UP! Enjoy the cathedral ceiling and expansive wall of windows bringing nature inside.Updated walk in pantry & NEW laundry rm w/designer tile flooring,cabinetry,sink,faucet,countertop and built in ironing board.Operational concerns avoided as pool has been resurfaced/light replaced('19),exterior patios FRESHLY PAINTED('19),ROOF('12) & WELL PUMP('17) and central vacuum.Entire property freshly mulched and manicured for the discerning buyer. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE with neutral uncomplicated finishes in this MULTI-GENERATIONAL floor plan. ALL THE WORK HAS BEEN DONE FOR YOU! Call for your exclusive appointment today.
- MLS® #O5839786
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,080
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleTraditional, Cape Cod
- Listing AgentMildred Hershiser
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, On Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorOther, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market8
- Address8834 Trout Rd
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionCypress Isle
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryCastleview Elementary
- MiddleHorizon West Middle School
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeSuzi Karr Realty
Listing information courtesy of Suzi Karr Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2020 at 3:00am EST.