Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4305 Bear Gully Rd, Winter Park
A home like this seldom comes along. . . Winter Park lakefront home. Located on over 1 acre with 176 feet of lakefront on Bear Gully Lake, this charming home offers 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, formal living and dining, and much more. This brick home reflects personality and character in every room. Many updates have been made over the years including a new roof in 2008, new irrigation well pump in 2020 and septic tanks pumped in 2018. Beautiful hardwood flooring greets you at the entry and flows into the spacious living and dining rooms. There are plantation shutters throughout as well as crown moldings and built-ins. Enjoying relaxing evenings by the wood burning brick fireplace in the family room overlooking beautiful sunsets on the lake. Tucked away quietly, you are just minutes from shopping, dining, expressways and top-rated public and private schools. A must see, call today for your private viewing.
- MLS® #O5840154
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,468
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot, Street Unpaved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market117
- Address4305 Bear Gully Rd
- AreaWinter Park/Aloma
- SubdivisionSandy Shores
- CityWinter Park
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32792
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryEastbrook Elementary
- MiddleTuskawilla Middle
- HighLake Howell High
- Listing OfficeSouthern Realty Group Llc
Listing information courtesy of Southern Realty Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 6:15pm EDT.