Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2250 W Classic Ct, Longwood
PRICE IMPROVEMENT $10,000 Beautifully renovated, this 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath shows bright and light with rustic charm and traditional elegance can been seen through every thoughtful renovation, designed for entertaining living space easily transitions into covered patio and a private retreat just steps from 288 acre pristine Lake Brantley, fully fenced, boasting more than 2700 square feet, over-sized garage that is boat ready, cul-de-sac provides extra parking and is home to the community boat ramp and dock. Your new home sports a double sided fireplace, high ceilings, recessed lighting, separate formal dining, living and family room, spacious gourmet kitchen, 42" cabinets, pull out drawers and granite counter tops, breakfast room off the kitchen, large bedrooms. Master retreat 18x19 and elegant renovated baths. New windows 2016, doors 2008, Roof 2010, AC 2008, Re-plumbed 2011 and much more. Easy living and move in ready this home offers the ease and convenience of city living and the ability to retreat to a quiet and peaceful neighborhood an easy stroll to community dock or a boat ride to enjoy pristine lake views and the tranquility you can only find in nature. Easy commute to downtown Orlando and all of Seminole County, great A rated schools, stellar curb appeal, short commute to 1-4, malls, dining, shopping and all that living near the Wekiva Preserve and Lake living has to offer!
- MLS® #O5840165
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,711
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Sidewalk
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market105
- Address2250 W Classic Ct
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionBrantley Cove
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Concrete, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryForest City Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeLee Alan Group
Listing information courtesy of Lee Alan Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 7:00am EDT.