Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1572 Lake Rhea Dr, Windermere
NEW PRCE! LAKE FRONT, WINDERMERE, GUARD GATED COMMUNITY, GREAT LOCATION, UNDER $1MM ! ! ! This well maintained and recently updated Lakefront, Executive Home is located in the exclusive gated Reserve at Belmere. The 5 BR/4BA home offers an excellent floor plan, designed to maximize its' views of the lake and outdoors. The Living Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Nook, Family Room with its' 12' sliding glass doors, along with Game Room, 4th bedroom, all enjoy views and/or access to the sparkling pool and Lake Rhea. The Chef's Kitchen with granite counter tops, island and 42" solid wood cabinets overlook the large Family Room with Fireplace. The generous Master Bedroom features a bay window, his and hers walk-in closets, with en-suite large Master Bath, complete with walk-in shower and soaking tub. The separate office with walk in closet and bay window can also serve as the 5th Bedroom. Upstairs has 3 over-sized Bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, and the others share a large Jack and Jill bathroom. The home's Game Room features projector and roll up screen for movie nights. The Community Fitness Center provides a wide variety of exercise machines and free weights, and the play ground , tennis courts, picnic area, dock and gazebo over look scenic Lake Whitney. First Class restaurants, Shopping, A Rated Schools, accessibility to to FL Turnpike, I-4, Downtown Orlando and OIA makes this perfect location to enjoy Central Florida. Move-In ready, great for Families or anyone looking for the Best of what Florida has to offer.
- MLS® #O5840255
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,490
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- Listing AgentJeffrey Jones
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market159
- Address1572 Lake Rhea Dr
- SubdivisionReserve At Belmere Ph 02 48 144
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryLake Whitney Elem
- MiddleSunRidge Middle
- HighWest Orange High
- Listing OfficeSuzi Karr Realty
Listing information courtesy of Suzi Karr Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 6th, 2020 at 11:45pm EDT.