Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1778 Holland Ct, Longwood
Beautiful, golf-front home located in the guard-gated community of Alaqua Lakes! Immaculate move-in ready home with gorgeous panoramic golf views sited on a private cul-de-sac. 3 Bedrooms, 3 full baths with a dedicated over-sized office that can easily be converted to a 4th bedroom.Designed with family and comfort in mind, this one-level living home employs the finest finishes with a casual easy living style. Abundant natural lighting fills the family room and adjacent kitchen. The kitchen features solid wood cabinetry, granite counter tops, double ovens, stainless steel appliances and a bar area offering extra seating. The formal living area offers high coffered ceilings, a natural gas fireplace, dry bar and plenty of room for entertaining. Leading naturally to the formal dining room, this area features crown molding, tray ceiling, custom drapery and wood floors. Enjoy Florida outdoor living and beautiful sunsets on the spacious lanai area with plentiful covered space for family and friends to gather. The screened-in heated pool and spa is a private retreat surrounded by Florida's natural beauty and beautiful views of the 14th golf fairway. Elegant master bedroom and luxurious master bathroom with dual sinks, granite countertops and a spa bath. Well-maintained home with a list of updates are available. Top schools, nearby shopping and dining, golf & tennis and close to I-4, 417 and 429. Community playground, sports field, basketball courts, clay tennis courts, community pool & planned community events.
- MLS® #O5840666
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,038
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Public
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Golf Course Frontage, Sidewalk, Street Private, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market13
- Address1778 Holland Ct
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionAlaqua Lakes Ph 1
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryHeathrow Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeCorcoran Premier Realty
Listing information courtesy of Corcoran Premier Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 7:00am EDT.