Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
718 Primrose Willow Way, Apopka
Beautiful and Spacious Home Designed with an Open Floor Plan and Plenty of Closet Space Throughout. Roomy Home Office Room on the 1st Floor, Home Features a Chef Gourmet Kitchen with Quartz Island and Countertops, 42 Inches Designer Cabinets with Crown Molding, Walk-in Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances including Microwave/Oven Combo and Cooktop (GAS), Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer. This gorgeous 5-Bedroom Home has 3 Full Baths and 2 Half Baths, a 4-Car Garage, Media Room, Game Room, Great Room, Breakfast Room, Loft, Office/Study/Recreational Room, Formal Dining and Living Room with Tray and Coffered Ceilings. Master Bedroom is Located Downstairs on the First Floor and has Two Walk-in Closets, Dual Sink Vanity with Viatera Quartz Counters, Garden Bath with Soaking Tub and Semi-Frameless Glass Shower, Linen Closet, and Privacy Lavatory. Spacious Backyard with Plenty of Room to Put in a Pool or Use It to Play Soccer or Football with Your Family, Barbecue or Make it Your Own Private Oasis. Backyard Has A Convenient Outside Half-Bath, Paved and Covered Patio, Where You Can Enjoy It Even on A Rainy Day. ENERGY STAR Home features R-38 Insulation, 15 SEER HVAC, and Tankless Gas Water Heater. Located in Lakeshore of Wekiva Gated Community, Home is Near Wekiva Springs State Park, SR 436, SR 429, with Convenient Location and Access to Other Main Roads and Major Shopping Centers. Home Can Be Purchased Furnished for an Additional Amount.
- MLS® #O5840954
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,939
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Gated Community, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Conservation Area, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market115
- Address718 Primrose Willow Way
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDream Lake Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeCharles Rutenberg Realty Orlando
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Orlando.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 2:59pm EDT.