Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1705 Buckeye Falls Way, Orlando
WELCOME HOME!! This gorgeous and immaculate 3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom, 2 car garage Townhome is move-in-ready. Ownership pride shows in this warm and inviting home. It shows like a model home! Located in the sought-after community of Beacon Park. The front door features a storm door w/glass and screen, tile flooring throughout the first floor, the 2nd floor has water & scratch resistance trendy wood-look plank. The kitchen boost 42" cabinets with a beautiful backsplash, large pantry, breakfast bar that opens to Dining room/Living room combo, all appliances including washer and dryer, linen closet and upstairs Laundry closet, and Master bedroom and one of the Guest bedrooms both have oversized Walk-in closets. Beacon Park Community has Community Pool on a scenic lake, dog walk areas, playgrounds, gathering spaces with picnic tables, and is conveniently located just off the 417 and Boggy Creek exit, just outside the Lake Nona Medical City, Lake Nona Town Center and Boxi Park, retail, dining, and Orlando International Airport is mere minutes away. Must see to appreciate!! -New Roof 2020,-New Windows 2018,- New Blinds 2018,-New Floors on 2nd floor 2018 (Luxury Vinyl Planking – Water & Scratch resistant), -Interior paint 2017,-Kitchen & Backsplash remodeled 2015,-New Kitchen Appliances 2015,-New Water heater 2015,-Master Bath remodeled 2014.
- MLS® #O5841120
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,768
- Year Built2008
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingAlley Access, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficePreferred Re Brokers Iii
- Address1705 Buckeye Falls Way
- AreaOrlando/Taft / Meadow woods
- SubdivisionBeacon Park Ph 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32824
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market9
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Re Brokers Iii.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 7:00am EDT.