Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
231 Shell Pt E, Maitland
Beautifully spacious 5-bedroom and 3-bath canal front home with canal access to Lake Maitland on the Winter Park Chain of Lakes. Accompanied by a renovated boathouse and lift (2017). This tri-split plan home has an exceptional layout offering the master bedroom, guest room and 3 additional bedrooms. The tranquil outdoor living area is enhanced with the sparkling salt water (2017) pool and pavered deck overlooking 87 feet of desired waterfront. A perfect place for entertaining! Great school district. Just minutes away from the Sunrail, Interlachen Country Club, Winter Park Racquet Club and charming Park Avenue shops and fine dining.
- MLS® #O5841725
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,353
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleSpanish/Mediterranean, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Solar, Street Lights
- FeaturesWater Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Tile
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Address231 Shell Pt E
- AreaMaitland / Eatonville
- SubdivisionMaitland Isle
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32751
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Thermostat Attic Fan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water, Solar Hot Water Owned, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLake Sybelia Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficePremier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 11:15pm EDT.