Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13504 Fountainbleau Dr, Clermont
Ground Floor master bedroom with room darkening shades. Master bath includes walk in closet with built ins and ceiling fan. Living room with sliding door access to the patio and access to the exterior of the home. Hard wood floors, recessed lighting, floor to ceiling mirrors off the dining area and back splash with stainless steel appliances, 1/2 bath off the kitchen for convenience. Loft has hard wood floors with recessed lighting and ceiling fans. Laundry room includes the upper cabinets and laundry sink. Office off of the laundry room along with 2 bedrooms with huge walk in closets. An additional walk in closet off of the loft. Come and explore this beautiful home in Magnolia Pointe with living at its finest in Clermont. Community has a boat dock, tennis courts, basket ball, swimming pool, club house and 24 hr gated security. Conveniently located to all access roads and highways.Shopping and Entertainment.
- MLS® #O5842425
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,056
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesPublic, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Community Boat Ramp, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Gentle Sloping
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market84
- Address13504 Fountainbleau Dr
- SubdivisionMagnolia Pointe Phase 1
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Electric, Free Standing
- StoriesTwo, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryGrassy Lake Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High
- Listing OfficePreferred Real Estate Brokers
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Real Estate Brokers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.