Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1251 Hill Stream Dr, Geneva
** Buyer Alert** Paradise at The Point! This Exquisite Estate recently appraised at 760k! Spanning over 4300 SF, this magnificent residence graced by soaring 13' coffered ceilings offers an Oversized Great room boasting a wood-burning fireplace, custom maple flooring, wet bar, wine closet, and surround sound throughout the house. The grand entryway with the marble foyer draws you into a voluminous layout made for entertaining. The tremendous chef's kitchen includes newer double appliances, granite backsplashes and counters, a walk-in pantry, a breakfast nook, and a built-in desk. The divine master suite presents tray ceilings, two walk-in closets and his and hers separate master baths with granite, dual shower heads, and a Jacuzzi/Spa tub. Other Amenities include the Private Sauna, built-in office, renovated bathrooms, and a walk-in temperature-controlled wine cellar. The large custom salt pool has been recently renovated with new pebble surface and tile, all new equipment, and a large natural rock waterfall to create a soothing backdrop to the oversized lanai with extensive paver stones, terraced rock areas, and awnings to provide ample shade undercover. Seminole Woods is far enough out to enjoy the rural life, yet minutes to everyday conveniences. Enjoy miles of horseback riding, a guard gated entrance, a private water supply, and top-rated Seminole Schools. You’ll also be able to enjoy private Buck Lake with your community boat dock and ramp, fishing, skiing, playground, pavilion, and picnic area.
- MLS® #O5842918
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,331
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Private, Solar, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Security, Trails, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Horses Allowed, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open, Oversized, Parking Pad, RV Carport, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Greenbelt, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Zoning Permits Horses, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Chlorine Free, Heated, In Ground, Indoor, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Solar Heat, Tile
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesAwning(s), French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market55
- Address1251 Hill Stream Dr
- SubdivisionSeminole Woods
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32732
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Sauna, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water Owned, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- FireplacesDecorative, Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGeneva Elementary
- MiddleJackson Heights Middle
- HighOviedo High
- Listing OfficePreferred Real Estate Brokers
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Real Estate Brokers.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 11:00pm EDT.