Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Casselberry
Why buy a used home when you can get brand new without the hassle of building? This beautiful New Construction home is conveniently located in the heart of Seminole County with one of Florida's best School Systems. With over 2,600 square feet, den and 3.5 baths, this home is stunningly finished and ready to move in. The family room conveniently sits off the kitchen to provide an open floor plan and an entertaining dream. The kitchen shows off an oversized quartz surface dining island and huge walk in pantry. Upstairs includes all bedrooms and a loft allowing entertaining both upstairs and down. Your master bedroom includes separate his and hers walk in closets and bathroom with beautiful glass walled shower and double solid surface vanity. Bedroom 2 is a perfect guest suite featuring it's own full bath en suite. Enjoy the Florida weather on the covered rear lanai or the front porch overlooking the quaint neighborhood of only 41 homes. The community sits right across from the newly constructed Geneva School and includes a lake with walking path, tot play area and dog park. Fully decorated model available to see within the community shown by appointment.
- MLS® #O5844090
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,682
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted, Park
- ParkingCommon, Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Bamboo, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market45
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32707
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySterling Park Elementary
- MiddleSouth Seminole Middle
- HighWinter Springs High
- Listing OfficeNexthome Neighborhood Realty
Listing information courtesy of Nexthome Neighborhood Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 5:44pm EDT.