Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1743 Gay Dr, Orlando
Location! Location! Location! Beautiful updated 2 Bedroom/2 bath home located in the quiet Rowena Park Neighborhood. Walking distance to Leu Gardens Park. Huge corner lot across the street from Lake Rowena in one of the most sought after neighborhoods in downtown Orlando. This mid-century modern home features an open floor plan with floor to ceiling windows across the back of the home overlooking the pool and large patio area. French doors from the master bedroom lead directly to the pool for indoor/outdoor living. You'll have privacy with a fenced in, open backyard and covered porch area, which are perfect for grilling, gatherings and relaxation.
- MLS® #O5844313
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,523
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market92
- Address1743 Gay Dr
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionRowena Park 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Ice Maker, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPrinceton Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighEdgewater High
- Listing OfficePristine Florida Properties Llc
Listing information courtesy of Pristine Florida Properties Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 6:45pm EDT.