Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2221 Poinsettia Dr, Longwood
Unbelievable Water Views from most rooms in this gorgeous home! Situated perfectly on Lake Brantley, this stunning home has an amazing floorplan!! Once inside of this very refined home, an elegant living room with wood burning fireplace awaits. Open concept invites community spaces together and allows entertaining to be a breeze! Kitchen has tons of storage along with handsome decorative glass front doors and a center working island for the chef in this family! A Massive Great Room on opposite side of home with gas burning fireplace is an ideal space to show off the gorgeous panoramic views of one of the best water sport lakes in Central Florida!! The Owners Suite is the most soothing spot in this home with an abundance of space everywhere! The Master Bathroom is equally impressive with separate garden tub and double vanities. Step outside on beautiful rustic pavers highlighting enormous lanai overlooking sparkling Infiniti Pool with amazing views of Lake Brantley! Your private Boat and Jet Ski Dock await to enjoy all water sports on this incredible 288 acres of solitude on beautiful Lake Brantley! A Rated Seminole County Schools, Close to quaint shopping and restaurants and easy commute throughout Central Florida. Come see this fabulous beauty today!!
- MLS® #O5844381
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,571
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Private
- FeaturesPrivate Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Infinity
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market38
- Address2221 Poinsettia Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionLake Brantley Isles
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorBamboo, Brick/Stone, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 7:00am EDT.