Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
494 Pickford Pt, Longwood
Beautiful 4 Bed 3 Bath pool home situated on 1.2 acres with no rear neighbors that backs up to the Little Wekiva River and is situated in the highly sought-after Estates at Springs Landing community. This secluded home provides a true outdoor oasis complete with screened in pool and spa complimented by an outdoor kitchen area perfect for entertaining. As you enter the home, you’re greeted by the formal living and dining room areas that feature beautiful hardwood floors and French doors that lead out to the pool area. The kitchen and family room combo is the perfect compliment with the Kitchen featuring granite and solid surface counters, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, and a breakfast nook with amazing views of the outdoor living space. The family room boasts a wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and French doors that also lead out to the pool. The master suite is spectacular with a second wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and French doors that also lead out to the pool. The en-suite master bath is simply stunning with granite dual vanities, oversized garden tub, and custom frameless shower with dual heads. Adjacent to the master suite is an office complimented by a full bath that also opens to the outdoor living space. If you’re looking for a spectacular family home with privacy and upgrades abound, then look no further, you’re home!
- MLS® #O5844526
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,215
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market47
- Address494 Pickford Pt
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionThe Estates At Springs Landing
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Alton Clark
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Alton Clark.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 2:59am EDT.