Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 N Sweetwater Blvd, Longwood
WELCOME HOME to this gorgeous and updated Sweetwater Oaks Pool Beauty! Located in the highly sought out and long established neighborhood of Sweetwater Oaks where you are just under 5 minutes to the beautiful Wekiva Springs State Park! Canoe, Swim, Fish, and Enjoy the most beautiful natural area in all of Central Florida! Ready to move on in, this home has had a NEW ROOF 2019! & new A/C in 2018! The entry to this house is welcoming and offers up a nice foyer area with beautiful marble tile & to the right is a large formal living area that spills onto the dining and entrance to the Master Bedroom. In the master bedroom is a wonderfully updated bathroom with travertine tile, & 3/8" glass shower doors & more! As you enter into that dining area, you will find it lit with tons of natural light with the gorgeous gardens & pool in full splendor. The kitchen has been highly upgraded including Travertine Tile floors, solid wood cabinets along with Granite and even Pull out drawers, and a passthrough window to the lanai, great for those pool parties! The family room and 3 other bedrooms along with cabana bathroom are all towards the back part of the house, so a great split plan! Open your french doors from the family room and let the Florida winter breezes in! In the back yard you will find a gorgeous display of natural Florida foliage that is Florida friendly.. so very little maintenance & drought tolerant! Lake Brantley Schools, Lake Access , Tennis and so much more! This one is a True MUST SEE opportunity!
- MLS® #O5844674
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,915
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market5
- Address104 N Sweetwater Blvd
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Oaks
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 8:00am EDT.